- 250 g of natural or vanilla yoghurt,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter,
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar,
- 1/2 tablespoons of vanillin sugar,
- 1 and 1/3 glass of wheat flour,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda,
- 1/2 apple,
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Peel the apple half, cut into 2 quarters, remove the seed nest, cut into thin slices on a board. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mix or blend yogurt with eggs, melted butter, icing sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Pour the flour and baking powder into another bowl, mix thoroughly. Add to the bowl with yogurt and eggs and mix or blend gently to combine the ingredients into a smooth and homogeneous mass (the less we mix, the more fluffy the pancakes will be).
Heat a pan (eg a pancake pan or another one with a non-stick coating) and apply 1 full spoonful of dough per pancake remembering about spacing (pancakes will grow during frying). Fry on moderate heat for about 1.5 minutes until grown and slightly browned.
Then put 2 - 3 slices of apple on each cake and after half a minute of frying, turn over. Fry for 2 minutes until golden.